Café quality at the convenience of your office pantry!
Roasted coffee for every brewing method
For all coffee makers in our range, we stock the right coffee to brew a delicious cup of coffee: beans for all automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines, coffee pods for the capsule machines and pre-dosed filters for the filter coffee systems.
Coffee beans & ground coffee
- Puro Fairtrade Fuerte Espresso Blend (50% Arabica 50% Robusta)
- Puro Fairtrade Noble Espresso Blend (80% Arabica 20% Robusta)
- Puro Fairtrade Bio-Organic Espresso Blend (100% Arabica)
Available in Whole roasted beans in 250g and 1 Kg packaging
- Puro Fairtrade Decaf Espresso Blend (Ground coffee only)
Capsules – coffee pods
- Espresso for ristretto, short black coffee
- Caffé Crème for lungo, long black
Our Nespresso© compatible capsules let you enjoy the most delicate flavours of our Puro Fairtrade and Organic coffee. These compatible coffee pods are available in:
- 3 blends for Espresso (30ml)
- 3 blends for Lungo coffee (130ml)
Pre-dosed filter coffee
Freshly roasted, ground and then packed in individual filter pouches or sachets to maintain all the aromas… Our pre-dosed, portion controlled coffee filters are the most convenient way to prepare coffee in the office. The portion controlled coffee filters means you get to enjoy freshly brewed coffee of constant quality, all day long. Available in:
- Pouch noble
- Pouch fuerte
- Pouch decaf
3 CUPS OF PURO FAIR TRADE COFFEE PER DAY SAVES 4 TREES PER YEAR
The above estimates are based on various accredited sources such as World Land Trust, and US Dept of Energy.
– Puro Coffee donates 0.1 cents to World Land Trust for every cup of Puro Fairtrade Coffee consumed, i.e. 2% of turnover from sale of Puro Fairtrade Coffee.
– The World Land Trust buys and preserves rainforest.
– The average price World Land Trust pays is GBP 100 or SGD 200 to buy 1 acre of rainforest land
– 1 acre of rainforest land contains approximately 700 trees
– SGD 1 will buy approximately 3.5 trees